Best Betting Tips ⚽ Belarus 0-2 Albania Prediction | UEFA Nations League
Soccer Betting Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, September 4.
Kick-off: 19:45 (GMT+1)
UEFA Nations League – League C – Round 1
EVENT: Belarus – Albania
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.53@1xbet | Result: 0:2 WIN!!!
Prediction and Preview
- Belarus will be eager to improve on their recent record of just two wins in seven international matches (W2, D1, L4). Their biggest issue in that time has been a lack of goals, as they scored one or fewer across all of those fixtures. Interestingly though, they did score both of their previous two goals inside the opening 30 minutes of the match.
- Whilst not great in attack, Belarus tend to remain fairly firm from a defensive point of view, having conceded over 2.5 goals in just one of their previous 11 matches. However, not conceding or scoring many goals normally makes for rather drab exhibitions, and sure enough, just two of their previous ten matches have seen both teams score.
- It’s difficult to predict what we can expect from Albania, given their most recent five-game sequence (W2, D1, L2). They failed to score in two of those matches, but notably netted 2+ goals in the other three. In each of the three games that they did score in, a goal arrived before the 35th minute.
- Albania are unbeaten in their previous two H2H fixtures vs Belarus (W1, D1), although they’ve lost three of their previous four away competitive matches (W1, L3). Two of those defeats saw them concede a goal after the 80th minute.
- Players to watch: Pavel Nekhajchik scored in his most recent match at club level, and did likewise in his previous appearance for Belarus back in February.
- Albania and Barcelona forward Rey Manaj hasn’t played a competitive game since featuring for Albacete on loan back in January, but he did at least score in that match.
- Hot stat: Belarus have hit under four shots on target in four of their previous five international matches. Meanwhile, Albania have hit four or more shots on target in four of their previous five international matches.
|Head-to-head matches: BELARUS – ALBANIA|
|15.11.13||FI||Belarus||Albania||0 : 0|
|26.03.11||EUR||Albania||Belarus||1 : 0|
|12.10.10||EUR||Belarus||Albania||2 : 0|
|17.11.07||EUR||Albania||Belarus||2 : 4|
|02.09.06||EUR||Belarus||Albania||2 : 2|