Best Betting Tips ⚽ Aue 3-1 Sandhausen Prediction | 2. Bundesliga
Soccer Betting Tips For Today
Aue – Sandhausen Prediction
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, May 16.
Kick-off: 12:00 (GMT+1)
GERMANY: 2. Bundesliga – Round 26
EVENT: Aue – Sandhausen
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.35@1xbet | Result: 3:1 WIN!!!
Prediction and Preview
- Erzgebirge Aue have been a mixed bag this Bundesliga 2 (BL2) season (W9, D7, L9), but have just one league win from their last seven games (W1, D2, L4). They scored only five times across those seven matches, but four of their last five league games have featured over 2.5 goals.
- The hosts boast the division’s third-best home record (W8, D3, L1), only failing to score twice here this term. Trailing at the break just once (HT: W7, D4, L1), Aue have also seen 75% of their home league matches – including the last five – produce under 1.5 first-half goals.
- Sandhausen are winless in six BL2 matches (D2, L4) with their last two being draws featuring over 3.5 goals. Slow starters, having conceded ten goals (from 33) in the first 15 minutes this league campaign, they have not kept a clean sheet for 14 league games.
- The visitors haven’t won a BL2 away game in three attempts (D1, L2), and it has been ten games since they kept a clean sheet on the road. Vulnerable early on and after the break, 81.25% of the BL2 goals they have conceded away arrived in the first 15 minutes of either half.
- Players to watch: Aue’s Jan Hochscheidt has scored three goals in his side’s last two league games – three of his previous five strikes arrived in the first 15 minutes.
- Aziz Bouhaddouz has scored six league goals this term with Sandhausen undefeated in all five games in which he netted. In four of those fixtures he was his team’s first scorer.
- Stat attack: Aue edge the BL2 H2H stakes (W5, D4, L4) with the last two meetings featuring over 2.5 goals.
- Both of Sandhausen’s away league wins this season came via a two-goal margin.
- Aue are unbeaten in the six home league matches in which they started as favourites this season (W5, D1).
|Head-to-head matches: AUE – SANDHAUSEN|
|05.10.19||2BUN||Sandhausen||Aue||2 : 2|
|02.03.19||2BUN||Sandhausen||Aue||0 : 3|
|26.09.18||2BUN||Aue||Sandhausen||0 : 2|
|03.03.18||2BUN||Sandhausen||Aue||1 : 1|
|22.09.17||2BUN||Aue||Sandhausen||1 : 0|