Best Betting Tips ⚽ Atlanta Utd 0-1 Columbus Crew Prediction | MLS
Soccer Betting Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, July 22.
Kick-off: 01:00 (GMT+1)
USA: MLS – Group Stage
EVENT: Atlanta Utd – Columbus Crew
TIPS: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.47@1xbet | Result: 0:1 WIN!!!
Prediction and Preview
- Atlanta United followed up back-to-back 2-1 victories before the postponement with two 1-0 defeats in Orlando. This is the first time in their history that they have lost-to-nil in consecutive MLS regular season fixtures, in addition to being the first time that Atlanta have failed to score in two straight regular season encounters.
- The team scoring the first goal has gone on to win all four of Atlanta’s 2020 fixtures. Concerningly for them, however, the Georgian franchise have now lost five of eight MLS matches (W2, D1) played without injured all-time leading goalscorer Josef Martínez since the beginning of 2019.
- Columbus Crew SC have scored first in their four matches played thus far. Columbus have also secured half-time leads in three of their MLS games to date, in addition to getting the better of Atlanta in both meetings last season – both of which were HT/FT victories.
- Those H2H victories made up two of 13 occasions in which Columbus notched up at least two goals in their 2019 campaign. With six goals from just two starts at Disney World, Crew SC’s attackers look as menacing and deadly as Maleficent.
- Players to watch: Ezequiel Barco is still the only Atlanta player to have opened the scoring for his club this year, doing so in the two games prior to postponement.
- In addition to recording Columbus’ opening goal twice this season, Gyasi Zardes has also scored in his last three appearances against Atlanta, netting Crew SC’s first goal in two of them.
- Stat attack: Six of the seven MLS H2H meetings have finished with two-goal margins (3-1 or 2-0).
- Atlanta have collected the fewest cards of the game just once this MLS season.
- Just two of the eight MLS 2020 matches involving either side have produced ten or more total corners.
|Head-to-head matches: ATLANTA UTD – COLUMBUS CREW|
|15.09.19||MLS||Atlanta Utd||Columbus Crew||1 : 3|
|19.06.19||USO||Columbus Crew||Atlanta Utd||2 : 3|
|31.03.19||MLS||Columbus Crew||Atlanta Utd||2 : 0|
|19.08.18||MLS||Atlanta Utd||Columbus Crew||3 : 1|
|14.06.18||MLS||Columbus Crew||Atlanta Utd||0 : 2|