Best Betting Tips ⚽ Atalanta 5-2 Spezia Predictions | Serie A
Atalanta – Spezia Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, November 20.
Kick-off: 15:00 (GMT+1)
ITALY: Serie A – Round 13
EVENT: Atalanta – Spezia
TIPS: Over 2.5 Goals | Odds: 1.36@1xbet | Result: 5:2 WON!!!
Atalanta – Spezia Preview
- Atalanta have finally put together a five-game unbeaten run in this Serie A (SA) season (W3, D2) but spent the international break ten points off the summit. Coach Gian Piero Gasperini did celebrate his 200th victory in SA last time out though, and on paper this should be number 201, even though only five teams have picked up less home points so far than ‘La Dea’ (W1, D3, L2).
- Although winless in four competitive outings here, while conceding 2+ goals in three of those, Atalanta have still never picked up more than their current 22 points at this stage of a top-flight season. Further showing Atalanta’s need for defensive improvement is the fact a joint-league high (ten) of their 12 league matches this term saw both teams find the net.
- After beating Torino 1-0 before the international break, coach Thiago Motta might be starting to feel satisfied after Spezia picked up seven of their 11-point tally across their last five outings (W2, D1, L2). Encouragingly for them, they had the same amount of points at this stage last year, when they avoided relegation as top-flight debutants.
- Spezia kept their first clean sheet in almost nine months last time out too, but their joint-league high average of 2.4 goals conceded per game is worrying, especially before this trip to Bergamo, where they shipped three goals within a 20-minute period last term. Their 18 goals conceded across six away league matches this season is also alarming.
- Players to watch: Mario Pašalić has opened the scoring inside the first 15 minutes in two of his three goalscoring matches for Atalanta this term, but Spezia’s Daniele Verde could also strike early as he’s netted two of his last four goals before the tenth minute!
- Hot stat: Five of Atalanta‘s six SA home matches have seen a second-half draw (SH: W1, D5).