Best Betting Tips ⚽ Arsenal 1-0 Watford Predictions | Premier League
Arsenal – Watford Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, November 7.
Kick-off: 15:00 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: Premier League – Round 11
EVENT: Barnsley – Hull
TIPS: Home Win | Odds: 1.43@1xbet | Result: 1:0 WIN!!!
Arsenal – Watford Preview
- Three Premier League (PL) defeats in a row to open their campaign is no more than a distant memory for Arsenal, who are eating up the ground towards the UEFA Champions League places. A seven-match unbeaten PL run (W5, D2) has subsequently followed their terrible start, and they now have the chance to go eight PL games unbeaten for the first time since early 2020.
- The ‘Gunners’ will be pleased to see Watford arrive at the Emirates on Sunday, a side that they have won three consecutive home PL H2Hs against. A fast start may hold the key for Arsenal, who have led at half-time in their last four PL wins – as they also have in the last three competitive H2Hs at any venue. Although it’s a different story when they fall behind, having claimed no points this season when conceding first (L3).
- Watford’s return to the PL has been largely steady, but with their fellow relegation rivals picking up points last weekend they’ve been sucked dangerously close to the drop zone. A scintillating 5-2 victory over Everton was dampened by a 1-0 home defeat to Southampton last time out, and their last six PL defeats have now seen them lose ‘to nil’.
- Finding the winning formula against Arsenal has proved to be a thankless task for new ‘Hornets’ boss Claudio Ranieri, who is saddled with a wretched managerial record against them (W1, D6, L11), including a 4-1 drubbing on his last visit as Fulham manager. If the ‘Tinkerman’ is to lay to rest his demons against Arsenal, his side simply have to stop leaking goals, with Watford holding no PL clean sheets this season.
- Key battle: Arsenal’s Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has two goals in his last three PL appearances and netted first-half doubles in his previous two PL meetings with Watford (W1, D1). Looking to deny Aubameyang will be Ben Foster, but the veteran goalkeeper has never kept a clean sheet in 19 appearances against Arsenal (W3, D2, L14).
- Hot stat: There has never been a 0-0 between these two sides in 32 H2Hs since they first met back in 1906!
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Verona - Atalanta Predictions | SERIE A
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Caernarfon - TNS Predictions | CYMRU PREMIER
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Sarmiento Junin - Belgrano Predictions | COPA DE LA LIGA PROFESIONAL
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Arsenal - Tottenham Predictions | PREMIER LEAGUE