Best Betting Tips ⚽ Arsenal 1-2 Brighton Predictions | PREMIER LEAGUE
Arsenal – Brighton Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, April 9, 2022.
Kick-off: 15:00 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: PREMIER LEAGUE – ROUND 32
EVENT: Arsenal – Brighton
TIPS: Home Win | Odds: 1.66@1xbet | Result: 1:2 LOST
Arsenal – Brighton PREVIEW
- In the wake of a 3-0 defeat to London rivals Crystal Palace last time out, Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta was honest in his assessment that the result was ‘not good enough’ for a side challenging for a first top-four finish since 2015/16. With a game in hand over fourth-placed rivals Tottenham, Arsenal’s fate remains in their own hands, largely due to a solid run of ten wins across their last 14 Premier League (PL) games.
- However, despite those wins Arsenal managed just seven clean sheets across those 14 PL games, so perhaps a return to their defensive best is needed in order to bounce back. A win against Brighton & Hove Albion is not a given though, as Arsenal have won just three of the nine H2H clashes since the ‘Seagulls’ made their PL debut (D3, L3), but they do have a three-game run of H2H clean sheets to protect, the longest run since a nine-game streak that came between 1935-1982!
- Brighton boss Graham Potter can thank his side’s early season exploits for their position of safety in midtable, as a failure to beat rock-bottom Norwich (0-0) last round extended their winless run to one of the PL’s longest currently active streaks of seven games (D1, L6) – a run that saw his side score just once.
- Potter’s men are, however, one of just five PL sides who average more points on the road (1.36) than at home (0.94). Two recent losses actually ended a run of six PL away games without defeat, and they’ve failed to score in just one of their ten competitive road trips since the start of December, meaning this might not be a walk in the park for the strongly fancied home side.
- Players to watch: While Arsenal’s Alexandre Lacazette is on course for his worst scoring league season since 2012/13 (G4), he will equal his highest assist return in a league campaign with one more (A7). Meanwhile, Neal Maupay is without a goal in seven games but he has made a contribution in each of Brighton’s last four competitive wins (G3, A1).
- Hot stat: Arsenal have won a joint league-high five home games following a drawn first half.
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Unibet Predictions:: Brighton - Burnley Predictions and Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Sestao - Celta Vigo Predictions and Tips | COPA DEL REY
Unibet Predictions:: St. Gallen - Yverdon Predictions and Tips | SUPER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Kaiserslautern - Nurnberg Predictions and Tips | DFB POKAL