Best Betting Tips ⚽ Arminia Bielefeld 1-2 Mainz Predictions | Bundesliga
Arminia Bielefeld – Mainz Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, October 30.
Kick-off: 14:30 (GMT+1)
GERMANY: Bundesliga – Round 10
EVENT: Arminia Bielefeld – Mainz
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.36@1xbet | Result: 1:2 WIN!!!
Arminia Bielefeld – Mainz Preview
- Out-of-depth and out-of-sorts Arminia Bielefeld have crashed to their longest winless run in league football since returning to the top flight (D5, L4), following Greuther Fürth with the 14th instance this century of a Bundesliga club failing to win any of their first nine outings. Seven of those previous 12 clubs went on to be relegated, suggesting that manager Frank Kramer will need to steer an extraordinary recovery if he’s not to be sacked by yet another German club.
- Having conceded the equal-second fewest goals of those 14 aforementioned teams (1.56 per game), Bielefeld’s defence has not often been disgraced even in light of consecutive 3+ goal home defeats (albeit to Leverkusen and Dortmund) this month. Leading an attacking unit yet to record multiple goals in a Bundesliga game this season, Kramer should pull out the videotapes of Bielefeld’s home defeat of Mainz (W2-1) in December 2020, which turned out to be crucial given they ended up finishing two points ahead of the Bundesliga relegation play-off.
- Mainz notched up their largest Bundesliga score in 22 months last matchday (W4-1 v Augsburg) before winning (3-2) the midweek meeting between these sides in the second round of the DFB-Pokal. It’s their defending, however, which continues to demonstrate a dramatic improvement in this league campaign with their nine goals conceded from their first nine matches not only their best such effort in a decade, but the third-fewest goals conceded by any Bundesliga club at this stage this season.
- Unfortunately for their away following, it’s yet to translate into significant away success, as Mainz lament a W1, L3 away record this league campaign, including losing their only start as a pre-match favourite.
- Players to watch: Including once this season, nine of Fabian Klos’ last 13 league goals have served as the match opener. Mainz’s Jonathan Burkardt may not have achieved anything like that in his fledgling career, but he has opened the team’s scoring twice away from home in the Bundesliga.
- Hot stat: All but one of the last ten league H2Hs have produced fewer than 2.5 total goals.