Best Betting Tips ⚽ Angers 0-1 Lyon Predictions | Ligue 1
Angers – Lyon Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, November 22.
Kick-off: 17:00 (GMT+1)
FRANCE: Ligue 1 – Round 11
EVENT: Angers – Lyon
TIPS: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.46@1xbet | Result: 0:1 WIN!!!
Angers – Lyon Predictions
- Angers may have crept into Ligue 1’s (L1) top half, but their average of 2.0 goals conceded so far puts them firmly in the division’s bottom two for that metric. In fact, they’ve also conceded 2+ goals in seven of the last eight H2Hs versus Lyon (D2, L6), and you must go back to January 1974 before Angers last kept a clean sheet in a top-flight home H2H.
- Curiously, the hosts have picked up more points away (nine) than at home (seven) this season, and that’s mainly due to a poor average of just 1.0 goals scored per L1 home fixture. Subsequently, Angers are yet to lead at HT here this top-flight campaign (HT: D2, L3), although they did turn two of those into FT wins (W2, D1, L2).
- Now seven L1 games unbeaten (W3, D4), Lyon are enjoying their best undefeated spell in the top flight since August 2019, but had to fight hard to achieve it after conceding the opener on four occasions. However despite that, 90% of their L1 matches have still seen the same result at HT and FT, including all of their league-high five draws.
- Three of those stalemates came on the road (W1, D3, L1) where Lyon have scored just one opening goal despite both teams hitting the net in their previous four road trips. However, the visitors have still scored the majority of their away goals before HT (4/6).
- Players to watch: Stéphane Bahoken scored in both halves during Angers’ last L1 game, and has netted before HT in two of the three league games in which he’s got on the scoresheet this term.
- Tino Kadewere scored a brace in Lyon’s last match, and netted their only L1 away opener this campaign.
- Hot stat: Ahead of this gameweek there’s been an average of 2.82 goals per L1 fixture – the highest after ten rounds since 1982/83 (2.85).
|Head-to-head matches: ANGERS – LYON|
|16.08.19||L1||Lyon||Angers||6 : 0|
|19.04.19||L1||Lyon||Angers||2 : 1|
|27.10.18||L1||Angers||Lyon||1 : 2|
|14.01.18||L1||Lyon||Angers||1 : 1|
|01.10.17||L1||Angers||Lyon||3 : 3|