Best Betting Tips ⚽ Angers – Lens Predictions | LIGUE 1
Angers – Lens Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, February 27, 2022.
Kick-off: 15:00 (GMT+1)
FRANCE: LIGUE 1 – ROUND 26
EVENT: Angers – Lens
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.36@1xbet | Result: Pending
Angers – Lens PREVIEW
- This is proving to be a difficult period for mid-table Angers, who suffered a fourth straight defeat in Ligue 1 away to Nice last weekend (L 1-0), and now sit closer to the relegation zone than the European spots. This matchday they face another tough test against Lens, though there’s a good omen in the fact that the last two times they lost four top-flight matches in a row, they won their following game at home ‘to nil’.
- To continue this trend, Gérald Baticle’s side need to drastically improve at home as Angers sit bottom of the five-game home form standings (W1, L4). The H2H history makes for mixed reading however, as although ‘Le SCO’ have lost none of their previous three Ligue 1 meetings with Lens (W1, D2), they’ve not gone unbeaten in four since 1965!
- With just three wins across their last 12 Ligue 1 outings (D4, L5), Lens can’t afford to make any more mistakes if they’re to qualify for European football for the first time since 2007/08. The opening 30 minutes could be decisive for Franck Haise’s outfit if they’re to achieve that, as Lens have scored more goals during that period than any other Ligue 1 side (15), while Angers have conceded the joint-most during that time (15).
- An early opener for Lens won’t necessarily guarantee them victory here however, as ‘Les Sang et Or’ have failed to win each of the previous three road trips in which they scored first within 30 minutes (D1, L2). Four of Lens’ last five league road trips have also witnessed the side that opened the scoring fail to win (W1, D1, L3).
- Players to watch: In-form Thomas Mangani has scored three of Angers’ previous four home goals – all from the penalty spot. Aiming to eclipse him is Lens’ Seko Fofana, who has scored five of his seven league goals this season after half-time.
- Hot stat: Lens have lost five of their six competitive away matches officiated by Thomas Leonard (W1).
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Unibet Predictions:: Partizani - Skenderbeu Predictions and Tips | SUPERLIGA
Unibet Predictions:: Fulham - West Ham Predictions and Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Brighton - Burnley Predictions and Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Sestao - Celta Vigo Predictions and Tips | COPA DEL REY