Best Betting Tips ⚽ AC Milan 1-0 Torino Predictions | Serie A
AC Milan – Torino Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, October 26.
Kick-off: 19:45 (GMT+1)
ITALY: Serie A – Round 10
EVENT: AC Milan – Torino
TIPS: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.44@1xbet | Result: 1:0 LOST
AC Milan – Torino Preview
- Tuesday night’s Serie A (SA) action sees injury-hit AC Milan attempt to keep their so far invincible record intact as they welcome Torino. While it may be too early to draw comparisons to their unbeaten title winning-side of 1991/92, Milan have begun this SA campaign in a similarly bombastic way (W8, D1).
- In spite of their selection crisis, Milan’s goalscoring record is amongst the best in Italy. It has to be too, given that the ‘Rossoneri’ conceded twice in their last three SA games (W3). In any case, another positive result is largely expected, as manager Stefano Pioli looks to extend his 16-game unbeaten streak in personal H2Hs with Torino (W12, D4).
- Meanwhile, Torino have injury problems of their own, but they ended a four-game winless run of SA games with a 3-2 victory over Genoa last time out. Little is expected in this game though, with manager Ivan Jurić failing to beat Milan in five attempts at the San Siro (D3, L2), despite seeing his side at the time score in four of those games. More damningly perhaps, ‘il Toro’ haven’t won a SA match at AC Milan since 1984/85 – their second longest current winless away run vs any current SA team (D8, L17) – and have failed to even score in ten of the last 13.
- Torino also recorded their joint-heaviest SA defeat against Milan last term (0-7), and as if there wasn’t already enough doubt cast over their slim chances, the starting match favourite has lost just one of Torino’s nine league games at any venue this term (W6, D2, L1).
- Players to watch: Milan’s Rafael Leão has either made a goal contribution or received a booking in six of his last seven appearances for club & country (3G, 2A & two yellow cards). Meanwhile, Torino’s Antonio Sanabria tripled his goal contribution tally for the season, claiming a goal and an assist against his former employers (Genoa) last time out.
- Hot stat: AC Milan are the best disciplined SA side so far with just 14 yellow and no red cards (1.56 per match on average).
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Bournemouth - Fulham Predictions | PREMIER LEAGUE
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Horoya - Vipers Predictions | CAF CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Bhayangkara Solo - RANS Nusantara Predictions | LIGA 1
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Wandsbeker Concordia - TuS Osdorf Predictions | OBERLIGA HAMBURG