Match Preview: Ath Bilbao 0-1 Osasuna (LaLiga) on February 16, 2020
Free Betting Tips: Ath Bilbao – Osasuna
Free Daily Betting Tips for Today, February 16.
Kick-off: 18:30 (GMT+1)
SPAIN: LaLiga – Round 24
EVENT: Ath Bilbao – Osasuna
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.52@1xbet | Result: 0:1 LOST
- Athletic Bilbao have lost just one of their last seven La Liga (LL) home fixtures (W3, D3), albeit that was in their last league match here. Favourites to extend their nine-game competitive unbeaten H2H home run against Osasuna (W7, D2), Bilbao can boast an 80% win-draw rate as a LL home favourite this term (W5, D3, L2).
- The hosts have built much of that success on a solid defence that’s recorded six LL clean sheets at home – a tally bettered only by Atlético. That’s been important considering Bilbao have netted just 1.27 goals on average per LL home match.
- Osasuna have been hard to break down on the road, and impressively are unbeaten in 63.64% of their LL road trips (W2, D5, L4), all of which they started as the underdog. That said, they remain the only team yet to score before half-time on the road this LL campaign (HT: D5, L6).
- Despite that, both teams have scored in the second half in 54.55% of their LL road trips, including three of the last four. To Osasuna’s credit though, they have limited the opposition to one goal or less in six of their 11 away league games so far.
- Players to watch: Iñaki Williams came off the bench to score in Bilbao’s last league game, yet he’s scored a first-half match opener in three of the five LL games he’s netted in this season.
- Rubén García has been Osasuna’s first goalscorer in four of the six LL games he’s found the net this term.
- Stat attack: Bilbao’s previous four LL home games each saw at least six yellow cards.
- Osasuna have conceded first in nine of their 11 away league games, but picked up points in five (W1, D4).
- Both teams have scored, and the opener has been netted by the 25th minute, in each of the last four H2Hs.