Unibet Predictions:: Fulham – Bournemouth Predictions and Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions: Fulham – Bournemouth Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Unibet Predictions for Today, February 10, 2024.
Kick-off: 16:00 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: PREMIER LEAGUE – ROUND 24
EVENT: Fulham – Bournemouth
TIPS: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.44@Unibet | Result: 3:1 LOST
Fulham – Bournemouth Predictions and Preview
- Fulham trail Bournemouth by one place and one point just inside the bottom-half of the Premier League table, with both sides still searching for their first league win of 2024. Fulham have played a game more than their visitors and have drawn their last two Premier League fixtures, most recently 2-2 with Burnley, which manager Marco Silva described as “a difficult one to take” after they let a two-goal lead slip.
- Having lost just one of their last six home league games (W4, D1), the Cottagers could be quietly confident of ending their barren run, even if the last time they won a home H2H was in April 1992 when this was a fixture in England’s third-tier (D4, L4). Something else for fans to look forward to is Armando Broja’s potential home debut following his arrival on loan from West London rivals, Chelsea.
- Bournemouth also made a loan move in January, bringing in Turkish forward Enes Ünal from Getafe and he could debut here aiming to help the Cherries end a four-match winless sequence in the league (D2, L2). Like their hosts, they’ve drawn their last two, with manager Andoni Iraola praising his side for surviving with ten men against Nottingham Forest last weekend (D 1-1).
- Approaching their third successive away league game in London (D1, L1), the visitors are a force to be reckoned with on the road, as a 3-1 defeat to Tottenham on New Year’s Eve remains their only defeat on their league travels since early November (W4, D1). And they do have notable recent winning experience in the capital, coming from 2-0 down to beat QPR 3-2 in the FA Cup last month.
- Players to watch: Each of Fulham forward Broja’s last three goals came during wins ‘to nil’, one of which was against Fulham for Chelsea earlier this season! Justin Kluivert opened the scoring for Bournemouth against Forest, and all three of his league strikes this term came before half-time, including one against Fulham in December.
- Hot streak: Fulham earned ten or more corners in each of their last three competitive games.