Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Wolves – Brighton Predictions | PREMIER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions: Wolves – Brighton Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Unibet Predictions for Today, August 19, 2023.
Kick-off: 15:00 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: PREMIER LEAGUE – ROUND 2
EVENT: Wolves – Brighton
TIPS: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.43@Unibet | Result: 1:4 LOST
Wolves – Brighton Predictions and Preview
- Gary O’Neil replaced Julen Lopetegui as manager just days before the start of Wolverhampton Wanderers’ Premier League (PL) season, yet despite their tumultuous pre-season they almost earned a point against Manchester United (L 1-0) at Old Trafford on Monday night. Being denied a strong penalty claim frustrated O’Neil, particularly as senior officials later confirmed the spot-kick should have been given.
- As a consequence, Wolves have now scored just once across their last four PL fixtures (D1, L3), and with no big signings imminent as they adhere to Financial Fair Play rules, they could use a lift from the Molineux faithful. Seeking to go six league matches unbeaten here (W4, D1), they’ll need any help they can get as they’ve only won one of their five home PL H2Hs against Brighton & Hove Albion (D2, L2).
- The Seagulls weren’t distracted by Moisés Caicedo’s transfer saga as they ran out convincing 4-1 winners over PL new boys Luton, claiming victory in their PL opener for the third consecutive season. “I think we played well,” manager Roberto De Zerbi said afterwards, but he’s keen to see more of a cutting edge despite their four-goal haul, adding: “We have to improve to score more goals.”
- With their UEFA Europa League debut on the horizon, he’ll need to see that cutting edge if they’re to end a two-match losing run on the road, although he might need to focus on his defenders as Brighton have actually scored in each of their last 14 PL road fixtures (W6, D3, L5)! They like it here though, having netted three times in each of their last two visits to Molineux (W2).
- Players to watch: Matheus Cunha started upfront for Wolves against Man United and both of his goals for the club last term came in games producing over 2.5 goals. Fellow Brazilian forward João Pedro marked his Brighton debut by netting a penalty against Luton and three of his last five league strikes came away from home.
- Hot streak: Wolves have conceded after the 75th minute in each of their last four PL games (D1, L3).
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Unibet Predictions:: Brighton - Burnley Predictions and Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Sestao - Celta Vigo Predictions and Tips | COPA DEL REY
Unibet Predictions:: St. Gallen - Yverdon Predictions and Tips | SUPER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Kaiserslautern - Nurnberg Predictions and Tips | DFB POKAL