Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Valladolid – Ath Bilbao Predictions | LALIGA
Unibet Predictions: Valladolid – Ath Bilbao Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Unibet Predictions for Today, March 17, 2023.
Kick-off: 21:00 (GMT+1)
SPAIN: LALIGA – ROUND 26
EVENT: Valladolid – Ath Bilbao
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.36@Unibet | Result: 1:3 WIN!!!
Valladolid – Ath Bilbao Predictions and Preview
- The miserable career record of Real Valladolid boss Pacheta against Athletic Bilbao (W1, L5) will only add to his concern in this season’s fascinating La Liga (LL) battle for survival. Just seven points separate ninth-placed Athletic from 18th, highlighting that even these two mid-table clubs are not assured of their safety despite their current positions.
- Despite Pacheta’s candid assessment that they were “subdued” away to last-placed Elche at the weekend (D 1-1), Valladolid were amongst the better half of LL sides when it comes to each club’s last eight games (W3, D2, L3), even picking up seven points from their five most recent starts as pre-match outsiders (W2, D1, L2). Their attacking unit is also firing much more frequently, scoring in five of seven league games since a stretch of five straight blanks between November and January.
- The first of those five games was a 3-0 loss to their next opponents, Athletic, who can perhaps only dream of emulating such a result after their last two-and-a-half nightmare months! The club that enjoyed a top-four position for weeks during the World Cup break are now struggling to remain in contention for any European football at all. In fact, since the return of the league in late December, only Valencia have collected fewer league points than Athletic’s nine (W2, D3, L6).
- A controversial VAR decision to deny Iñaki Williams a late equaliser in the 1-0 loss to Barcelona last round prompted cryptic social media posts from Raúl García and Williams himself, whilst “pissed off” manager Ernesto Valverde summed up his team’s woes by conceding they’re “not going through the best time”. Athletic may appreciate a trip to a lower-ranked opposition however, as they enjoy a strong LL record (W3, D1) away to clubs currently ranked 14th or lower.
- Players to watch: Loanee recruit Cyle Larin has asserted himself as Valladolid’s greatest attacking threat, having registered four of the club’s six goals since his debut in January. Athletic will be hoping Gorka Guruzeta can be inspired by the double he scored in the reverse H2H, for those were his last two competitive goals.
- Hot stat: Valladolid’s 25 LL matches this season have produced 15 half-time draws – the equal-most in the division. The ten half-time leaders have an unbeaten W9, D1 full-time record!
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Bournemouth - Fulham Predictions | PREMIER LEAGUE
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Horoya - Vipers Predictions | CAF CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Bhayangkara Solo - RANS Nusantara Predictions | LIGA 1
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Wandsbeker Concordia - TuS Osdorf Predictions | OBERLIGA HAMBURG