Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Malmo FF – Royale Union SG Predictions | EUROPA LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions: Malmo FF – Royale Union SG Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Unibet Predictions for Today, October 27, 2022.
Kick-off: 17:45 (GMT+1)
EUROPA LEAGUE – GROUP STAGE – ROUND 5
EVENT: Malmo FF – Royale Union SG
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.30@1xbet | Result: 0:2 WIN!!!
Malmo FF – Royale Union SG Predictions and PREVIEW
- Malmö continue to endure their worst domestic season since 2008/09 and their UEFA Europa League (UEL) campaign is not offering any respite from the ongoing struggles for manager Åge Hareide in his second stint at the club. The Swedish club suffered the humiliating ignominy of being the only team in the entire group stage guaranteed a last place finish going into the fifth matchday after losing all four games so far.
- The pressure appears to be taking its toll on 69-year-old Hareide, who lashed out at FIFA for an unprecedented workload leading up to the World Cup and directly blamed it for Malmö’s seven-game winless run (D2, L5) that included back-to-back losses to third-placed Union Berlin in this competition: “My players are so tired that they can’t even train normally anymore. They get injured during the regular warm-up.”
- The last thing they need is to face a Royale Union side flying high and within reach of sealing top place of the group one matchday early thanks to their superior head-to-head record against Braga. Whilst they haven’t been especially destructive – their three group stage victories have all been by a one-goal margin – their two wins from two away trips saw them secure crucial points in their maiden UEFA group stage.
- They must be feeling invincible after a remarkable comeback at home against fellow title hopefuls Club Brugge at the weekend where they overcame a 2-0 deficit with ten men to draw 2-2 and take their undefeated streak across all competitions to nine games (W7, D2) – a purple patch that “doesn’t surprise” their rising head coach Karel Geraerts.
- Players to watch: Isaac Kiese Thelin took the lead for Malmö before they collapsed to a 3-2 loss in the reverse fixture, and he is their only player to score twice in all matches since that game. Union striker Victor Boniface is due a return to goalscoring form after back-to-back scoring appearances in both September and October, including the match-winner against Malmö.
- Hot streak: Malmö’s last six defeats in all tournaments have been by a margin of just one goal.
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Future FC - Al Ittihad Predictions | PREMIER LEAGUE
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Kabylie - Arba Predictions | LIGUE 1
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Tamworth Predictions | SOUTHERN LEAGUE CENTRAL DI...
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Omonia - Karmiotissa Predictions | FIRST DIVISION