Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Chelsea – Liverpool Predictions | PREMIER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions: Chelsea – Liverpool Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Unibet Predictions for Today, April 4, 2023.
Kick-off: 20:00 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: PREMIER LEAGUE – ROUND 8
EVENT: Chelsea – Liverpool
TIPS: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.42@Unibet | Result: 0:0 WIN!!!
Chelsea – Liverpool Predictions and Preview
- What would usually be billed as a high-stakes Premier League (PL) clash will have a very different feel this time around when Chelsea host Liverpool, with both teams struggling to salvage something from a disappointing league season thus far. Chelsea not only bid farewell to manager Graham Potter after their dismal 2-0 home loss to Aston Villa, but also seemingly kissed goodbye to their hopes of qualifying for next season’s UEFA Champions League (UCL) via a top four PL finish.
- Chelsea can still at least pursue a European place of some kind alongside silverware in the current UCL, despite their bottom-half position in the PL standings after top-half rivals Brentford, Brighton, Liverpool and Fulham also failed to win last round. Usually a return to Stamford Bridge would provide a platform for immediate improvement, but confidence among the home crowd might be low as their side has failed to score in four of their seven home PL games this year (W2, D2, L3).
- The Blues also have their poor recent record in midweek PL fixtures to contend with, having won just three of their last 13 such games (D6, L4). Meanwhile, opponents Liverpool have won each of their last nine midweek PL games, a trend they could do with extending further having suffered five losses from their 11 PL fixtures in 2023 (W4, D2), which is already more than their total of four PL defeats across the entire 2022 calendar year (across two seasons).
- Notably, each of those five 2023 PL losses were all away from home, and looking across the entirety of their PL campaign their eight away defeats (W3, D3) equals their tally from the prior three seasons combined. Any points would therefore be welcome from their visit to Chelsea, and considering the last five H2Hs have all been drawn (after regulation time), a share of the spoils might not be viewed as a surprising outcome.
- Players to watch: Chelsea’s Kai Havertz has scored four of his last five club goals at home, while Liverpool have never lost a game when Diogo Jota has gotten on the scoresheet.
- Hot stat: Just three of Liverpool’s last 14 matches saw both teams score on the day.
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Unibet Predictions:: Brighton - Burnley Predictions and Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Sestao - Celta Vigo Predictions and Tips | COPA DEL REY
Unibet Predictions:: St. Gallen - Yverdon Predictions and Tips | SUPER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Kaiserslautern - Nurnberg Predictions and Tips | DFB POKAL