Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ AC Ajaccio – Clermont Predictions | LIGUE 1
Unibet Predictions: AC Ajaccio – Clermont Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Unibet Predictions for Today, October 2, 2022.
Kick-off: 14:00 (GMT+1)
FRANCE: LIGUE 1 – ROUND 9
EVENT: AC Ajaccio – Clermont
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.45@1xbet | Result: 1:3 WIN!!!
AC Ajaccio – Clermont Predictions and PREVIEW
- Ahead of what is the first-ever Ligue 1 meeting between Ajaccio and Clermont, the former of the two sides come into this game on a high despite being bottom of the league, having won their first league game of the season (D1, L6) in their last outing against Brest (1-0). Perhaps that made the international break that followed untimely, but Ajaccio know another victory would secure successive top-flight victories for the first time since February 2013!
- A four-match winless home league run to open the season (D1, L3) threatens to derail that push for a slice of history and in contrast, Ajaccio could actually make a piece of unwanted history should they lose. Never in top-flight history have the Bears lost four home league games in a row, but with three draws from boss Olivier Pantaloni’s last five personal managerial H2Hs against Clermont (W1, L1), perhaps neither record will be broken!
- Considering Clermont have won more Ligue 1 games so far this season (W3, D1, L4) than they did in their last 13 of the season prior (W2, D3, L8), they can be content with their start to their second-successive top-flight campaign. It hasn’t been plain sailing for Clermont away from home though, having gone three league games without a win (D1,L2) since a 4-2 victory over Reims in their opening road trip.
- Alarmingly, the last two of those fruitless away games have seen Clermont fail to score (D1, L1), but considering they have never drawn a blank in three-straight Ligue 1 games on their travels, they will hope for a sharper attacking display here. Clermont can lean on their impressive Ligue 1 record against newly-promoted sides for inspiration though, winning all three such games ‘to nil’.
- Players to watch: Ajaccio’s Romain Hamouma is the oldest goal scorer of the season after eight rounds (35 years 173 days) and his last three club goals have come after the break. Similarly a fan of a second-half goal, Muhammed Cham’s three Clermont goals this season have come beyond half-time.
- Hot stat: Five of the last six league H2Hs have been goalless at the break.
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Turkey - Croatia Predictions | EURO - QUALIFICATION
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Netherlands - Gibraltar Predictions | EURO - QUALIFICATION
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Malta - Italy Predictions | EURO - QUALIFICATION
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Croatia - Wales Predictions | EURO - QUALIFICATION