Best Betting Tips ⚽ Waalwijk 2-1 Twente Predictions | Eredivisie
Waalwijk – Twente Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, May 13.
Kick-off: 13:30 (GMT+1)
NETHERLANDS: Eredivisie – Round 33
EVENT: Waalwijk – Twente
TIPS: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.51@1xbet | Result: 2:1 WON!!!
Waalwijk – Twente Preview
- A victory for Waalwijk here will see them safe from automatic relegation at the very least, and at worst, ensure that only a ridiculous goal swing against them on the final day could see them finish 16th. However, they have now won just once in nine matches (W1, D2, L6), notably losing one half by a 2+ goal margin ‘to nil’ in three of the last five defeats in that sequence.
- The hosts’ mixed six-game home form (W3, L3) shows a reliance on strong starts, with the last two of those victories seeing Waalwijk open the scoring within the first 15 minutes, and lead 2-0 at the half-hour mark. They trailed 1-0 at HT in two of the three losses.
- Needing to win both remaining games to have any chance of finishing eighth, Twente are winless in five away matches (D2, L3), conceding an average of 2.0 goals per match across those road trips. Meanwhile, each of their three prior away defeats ‘to nil’ this season have seen them lose one half by a 1-0 scoreline.
- Ultimately, there is no better time than now for Twente to bookend their overall ten-game winless streak (D5, L5). The last three score draws in the above sequence saw the teams exchange strikes goal-for-goal, while four of the six halves across that trio produced a 1-1 scoreline. Those four halves saw the opening goal cancelled out within 20 minutes of being scored.
- Players to watch: After a brace vs Venlo (May 8), Waalwijk’s Cyril Ngonge has seen eight of his last nine goals open or close the scoring. The latter characteristic applied to Danilo’s late equaliser vs Heracles in Twente’s last outing, though four of his five goals prior to it acted as openers arriving inside the first 30 minutes.
- Hot stat: Waalwijk manager Fred Grim has a 50% win rate in personal H2Hs vs Twente (W3, D1, L2).