Best Betting Tips ⚽ Smolevichi 3-3 Dynamo Brest Prediction | Vysshaya Liga
Soccer Betting Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, July 3.
Kick-off: 17:00 (GMT+1)
BELARUS: Vysshaya Liga – Round 16
EVENT: Smolevichi – Dynamo Brest
TIPS: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.45@1xbet | Result: 3:3 LOST
Prediction and Preview
- Winners (2-1) last time out for just the second Vysshaya Liga (VL) match this season (D4, L8), Smolevichi have failed to score in 42.85% of their 14 VL games, netting an average 1.57 goals per-game thus far. However, Smolevichi have conceded five goals inside 17 minutes across their last five VL home games.
- Claiming back-to-back home league wins to end a six-game home winless streak, Smolevichi have netted over 1.5 goals across both halves in their last three home VL matches. Though they conceded the first goal last time at home (for the fourth home match this season), Smolevichi surprised all with a shock 1-0 win in their last H2H here.
- Ruining a four-game VL winning run following a 1-0 loss last time out, Dynamo Brest have had an impressive run, exhibited by their five-game goal difference (GF 15, GA 4). In great form otherwise, the ‘Dynamos’ have the joint-second highest average total goals-per-game of the league (3.00), and own the second-highest average goals tally of the campaign (1.87).
- Dynamo’s 1-0 VL loss last time away marked their fourth league awayday to result in a one-goal margin (W1, L3). Defensively astute travellers, Dynamo have conceded over 1.5 league away goals just once this season. At the other end, they have scored over 1.5 goals in three of their last five VL awaydays.
- Players to watch: Smolevichi’s three-goal Yevgeni Barsukov has been the first goalscorer in his last two home games – but 38.89% of his last 18 goals have come from dead-ball situations.
- Six-goal Denis Laptev (DYN), meanwhile, ended a four-game scoring run last time out and just one of those particular goals arrived in the first half.
- Stat attack: Smolevichi’s VL home matches this season have produced 6.14 average yellow cards.
- Of Dynamo’s last 13 VL matches, 92.31% have witnessed over 10.5 total corners.
- Dynamo have a winless H2H record (D2, L1) with both teams scoring in two of those matchups.
|Head-to-head matches: SMOLEVICHI – DYNAMO BREST|
|20.03.20||VL||Dynamo Brest||Smolevichi||1 : 1|
|26.08.18||VL||Smolevichi||Dynamo Brest||1 : 0|
|22.04.18||VL||Dynamo Brest||Smolevichi||2 : 2|
|08.02.13||CF||Smolevichi||Dynamo Brest||0 : 3|