Best Betting Tips ⚽ Sevilla 0-0 Mallorca Predictions | LALIGA
Sevilla – Mallorca Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, May 11, 2022.
Kick-off: 19:30 (GMT+1)
SPAIN: LALIGA – ROUND 36
EVENT: Sevilla – Mallorca
TIPS: Home Win | Odds: 1.65@1xbet | Result: 0:0 LOST
Sevilla – Mallorca PREVIEW
- Sevilla left it late to claim a point against Villarreal (1-1), which could still prove crucial in their bid to hold off Atlético Madrid for third place in La Liga (LL). Ending matchday 35 four points behind Barcelona means a tilt at second place now seems unlikely though, particularly if they only manage two shots on target all game – as they did against Villarreal!
- That point owed plenty to Bono’s goalkeeping heroics and after winning just one of their last four home league games (D2, L1), Julen Lopetegui’s side will want more action at the other end here. Their supporters will be expecting a win given they’ve won the last three home league H2Hs and the only team that’s beaten them in the league here this term is champions Real Madrid (W11, D5).
- Mallorca were hammered 6-2 by Granada at the weekend in a vital game between two relegation contenders that ultimately saw them drop into the relegation zone, and realistically, they’ve got three games remaining to either match Cadiz’s final points tally or better Granada’s to survive. It’s doable but with all three of those fixtures against sides comfortably above them, the odds are stacked against them securing a second season in the top flight.
- Talking of odds, Mallorca have lost 75% of league away matches entered as outsiders this term and have lost six of their seven LL road games against sides currently inside the top eight (W1), so the omens aren’t good for Javier Aguirre’s outfit. The Mexican manager hasn’t beaten Sevilla in a LL away game since March 2008 either, when in charge of Atlético (L4).
- Players to watch: Jules Koundé’s late equaliser against Villarreal was his second goal across Sevilla’s last three matches to arrive after the 80th minute, while Antonio Raíllo has scored after half-time in each of Mallorca’s last two fixtures.
- Hot stat: Sevilla have conceded just two home league goals in the opening 30 minutes this term.