Best Betting Tips ⚽ Serbia 3-2 Ireland Predictions | World Cup – Qualification
Serbia – Ireland Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, March 24.
Kick-off: 20:45 (GMT+1)
World Cup – Qualification
EVENT: Serbia – Ireland
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.48@1xbet | Result: 3:2 WIN!!!
Serbia – Ireland Predictions
- These two nations meet again after Serbia took four points from the Republic of Ireland in 2018 World Cup Qualifying (WCQ), helping them to finish above this game’s visitors and deny Ireland a first World Cup appearance since 2002. However, with Serbia winning just one of their last 11 matches inside of 90 minutes (W1, D8, L2), the stage is set for some Irish revenge.
- On home soil, the Serbs have been more shrewd. They’ve lost just two of their last ten home matches in standard time (W5, D3, L2), scoring first in six, and witnessing an average of 3.40 match goals per fixture. Yet despite winning 5-0 vs Russia in their last home outing, the ‘Eagles’ haven’t registered back-to-back home shutouts since October 2017!
- Without a competitive win since June 2019, Ireland need a good start here considering their many on-field issues of late. Whilst the Irish have churned out six wins since WCQ 2018, the ‘Boys in Green’ have drawn 44.44% of their last 27 matches (W6, D12, L9 – 90 minutes), with just nine of those 27 witnessing both teams score.
- Furthermore, aside from a 1-0 away win in Gibraltar, Ireland’s last win on foreign soil came in Wales back in October 2017 (1-0). However coincidentally, the Irish lost 1-0 in Wales last time away, which means Ireland have failed to score in six of their last seven away trips, and have conceded first for three straight away matches.
- Players to watch: Dušan Tadić (SER) has netted 21 goals for Ajax this season, scoring in six of his last seven club matches – he also scored a penalty in Serbia’s last home H2H. Meanwhile, Bournemouth’s Shane Long (IRE) has bagged two recent club goals (both in the second half), and registered an eighth-minute opener three H2Hs ago.
- Hot stat: Serbia have scored the opening goal within 20 minutes in four of their last eight competitive home matches.
|Head-to-head matches: SERBIA – IRELAND|
|05.09.17||WC||Ireland||Serbia||0 : 1|
|05.09.16||WC||Serbia||Ireland||2 : 2|
|05.03.14||FI||Ireland||Serbia||1 : 2|
|15.08.12||FI||Serbia||Ireland||0 : 0|
|24.05.08||FI||Ireland||Serbia||1 : 1|
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Unibet Predictions:: Kaiserslautern - Nurnberg Predictions and Tips | DFB POKAL
Unibet Predictions:: Jong PSV - NAC Breda Predictions and Tips | EERSTE DIVISIE
Unibet Predictions:: Chelsea - Brighton Predictions and Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Brentford - Luton Predictions and Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE