Best Betting Tips ⚽ Sassuolo 1-3 Juventus Predictions | Serie A
Sassuolo – Juventus Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, May 12.
Kick-off: 19:45 (GMT+1)
ITALY: Serie A – Round 36
EVENT: Sassuolo – Juventus
TIPS: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.68@1xbet | Result: 1:3 LOST
Sassuolo – Juventus Preview
- After a fifth win in six, Sassuolo entered the new week just two points off seventh place – and direct entry to the UEFA Europa Conference League play-off round. The ’Neroverdi’ have opened the scoring just 50% of the time within their current unbeaten run (W5, D1), but possess the division’s third-best record after conceding the opener (W3, D7, L6).
- The hosts are yet to win a home league match as a starting outsider this term (D3, L2), but haven’t lost any of their last seven league fixtures here (W3, D4), despite conceding the opener in three of the last four. Worryingly though, only two teams have scored in both halves in less SA home matches than Sassuolo (three).
- Visitors Juventus must rebound from a devastating 3-0 loss to Milan on Sunday, which put their aspirations for a top-four finish in doubt. Naturally, the ’Bianconeri’ will be keen on scoring first, as they are one of only four sides currently in the top-flight yet to lose a league match after doing so this term (W16, D5).
- The visitors have conceded first in three straight SA away matches, but the ‘Bianconeri’ can be proud of scoring more than twice as many SA away goals beyond the hour mark as they’ve conceded (GF 12, GA 5). This has helped them save at least a point in four of the seven away league outings to see them let in the opener (W1, D3, L3).
- Players to watch: Giacomo Raspadori (SAS) has scored four of his five SA goals beyond the 75th minute, with three arriving against top-seven sides. In opposition, Federico Chiesa (JUV) has netted three of his last five SA goals inside the first 20 minutes.
- Hot stat: Juventus have netted over 1.5 first-half goals just once across their last nine league outings.