Best Betting Tips ⚽ Reading 1-1 Hull Predictions | Championship
Reading – Hull Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, December 4.
Kick-off: 16:00 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: Championship – Round 21
EVENT: Reading – Hull
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.35@1xbet | Result: 1:1 WIN!!!
Reading – Hull Preview
- Reading put back-to-back winless games behind them in royal fashion as they came from behind to win in a thrilling contest versus Swansea over the weekend (3-2). That win did wonders for their survival prospects as they sit four points above the drop zone ahead of this matchday, and that is despite their points deduction. Now they can leapfrog visitors Hull City with victory and put another side between themselves and the bottom three.
- In order to complete that feat though, the ‘Royals’ will have to end their four-game winless run at home (D1, L3). Win or lose, this could prove to be a highly entertaining affair as Reading have already played the other two promoted sides at home this term, with each game witnessing over 3.5 total goals (W1, L1).
- After looking like certainties for the drop after round 16 (W2, D3, L11), Hull have fought back with a resurgent four-game winning run ahead of this clash. That streak has seen them move five points clear of the drop zone and has been built on solid foundations, evidenced by their return of just one conceded goal across the last 381 minutes of play.
- Providing further encouragement for the visitors is the fact that they’re unbeaten in 11 of the last 12 league H2Hs (W6, D5). As a result of their dominant showing in those prior meetings, the ‘Tigers’ may fancy themselves to record a third straight away EFL game without conceding for the first time since 2011!
- Players to watch: Reading’s Andy Carroll scored in each of his last four Championship starts (2010-present), but he’s not scored in back-to-back league appearances since 2017! For Hull, George Honeyman has scored and assisted two of their three away goals since the club’s seven-game scoring drought away from home came to an end.
- Hot stat: Five of Reading’s last six home games and each of Hull’s last nine away produced under 2.5 total goals.