Best Betting Tips ⚽ Molde 3-3 Hoffenheim Predictions | Europa League
Molde – Hoffenheim Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, February 18.
Kick-off: 21:00 (GMT+1)
Europa League – Play Offs – 1/16-finals
EVENT: Molde – Hoffenheim
TIPS: Away Win | Odds: 1.51@1xbet | Result: 3:3 LOST
Molde – Hoffenheim Predictions
- Molde could be at a significant disadvantage having last played a competitive match two months ago, and could therefore provide a faltering Hoffenheim side the perfect distraction from their disappointing league form. With this game also being played in neutral Spain, Molde’s home advantage has been swept away, which will be a further worry considering they’ve conceded in both halves in their last two UEFA Europa League (UEL) fixtures outside of Norway (D1, L1).
- In fact, the Norweigians have conceded 2+ goals in three of their last four UEL matches, and witnessed both teams score in six of their previous seven competitive outings (W5, D1, L1). Notably, their only previous UEL Round-of-32 tie also happened in Spain, and saw Molde lose 3-1 on aggregate vs Sevilla after a 3-0 defeat on Spanish soil.
- Enduring their worst Bundesliga season since 2015/16 after losing nearly half of their matches (W6, D5, L10), Hoffenheim will likely be happy to return to European action after conceding 2+ goals in their last three top-flight games (D1, L2). They breezed through their UEL group (W5, D1) scoring an average of 2.83 goals per match, and registering a 66.67% clean sheet rate.
- That average reduced to 2.0 across their three UEL road trips, a slightly higher average to what they’ve managed in their last five competitive away games (1.60 – W2, D1, L2). With goals in the tank, Hoffenheim will surely travel here in confident mood, especially as they’re unbeaten in five of their previous six European away matches (W2, D3, L1).
- Players to watch: Ohi Omoijuanfo finished the 2020 league season off with a brace in Molde’s final two matches. Hoffenheim’s Munas Dabbur scored before HT at the weekend and has netted two of his three UEL goals this term during the first half.
- Hot stat: Seven of Molde’s last 11 competitive matches produced over 1.5 first-half goals.