Best Betting Tips ⚽ MALMO FF 0-3 WOLFSBURG Prediction | Europa League
Soccer Betting Tips For Today
MALMO FF – WOLFSBURG Prediction
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, February 27.
Kick-off: 18:55 (GMT+1)
Europa League – Play Offs – 1/16-finals
EVENT: Malmo FF – Wolfsburg Prediction
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.35@1xbet | Result: 0:3 WIN!!!
MALMO FF – WOLFSBURG Prediction and Preview
- Malmö FF enter this UEFA Europa League (UEL) round of 32 second leg having lost just one of their last 16 home fixtures in this competition (W9, D6). Their 2-1 loss to Wolfsburg in the first leg bore some significance though, as each of Malmö’s last six UEL fixtures to see a winner has now been settled by a one-goal margin (W4, L2).
- The hosts’ UEL home games have been high-scoring affairs, with eight of the last nine producing over 2.5 goals (W6, D2, L1). Notably, each of their last six UEL home fixtures (excluding qualifiers) have featured both teams scoring (W2, D3, L1).
- On an unbeaten run of eight straight UEL away outings (W4, D4), and with an average of 1.88 goals scored across that period, Wolfsburg are favourites here. Scoring first could be a game decider in any case, as each of their four victories during that run saw them net the opening goal.
- First-half goals remain a common theme in Wolfsburg’s recent UEL away matches, with all but one of the seven match goals scored across their three UEL group stage away fixtures this season coming before half-time (2.00 first-half goals on average).
- Players to watch: Markus Rosenberg (MAL) scored three goals during the group stage, and was the game’s final scorer in the two matches he netted in. Meanwhile, Wout Weghorst has been Wolfsburg’s first goalscorer in the last ten competitive games in which he’s found the net.
- Stat attack: Malmö are yet to concede inside the opening 15 minutes this UEL campaign.
- The opener was scored by the 15th minute in two of Wolfsburg’s three UEL group stage away matches.
- No other club has received more yellow cards than Malmö in the UEL this season (22 – qualification excluded).