Best Betting Tips ⚽ Lorient 2-1 Lille Predictions | Ligue 1
Lorient – Lille Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, September 10.
Kick-off: 20:00 (GMT+1)
FRANCE: Ligue 1 – Round 5
EVENT: Lorient – Lille
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.36@1xbet | Result: 2:1 WIN!!!
Lorient – Lille Preview
- Lorient start the weekend in seventh position and should be pretty pleased with their results so far (W1, D2, L1) considering they’ve played against a few tricky opponents, who as a group had a combined average league finish of 7.25 last season. It gets no easier here as Lorient welcome reigning champions Lille, aware that they lost both H2H meetings last season by an aggregate scoreline of 8-1!
- For confidence, the hosts will lean on their robust recent home record where they’ve racked up five consecutive L1 wins, restricting their opponents to one goal or less in each. They’ve actually only lost two home league encounters across the whole of 2021, yet one of those was against the visitors here.
- That might give Lille the confidence they need to finally kickstart their campaign as they’re already seven points adrift of leaders PSG (W1, D2, L1). They’ve never retained the title after winning it in the season prior, and the cards already look stacked against them. But considering they won more games on the road (14) than at home last season (ten), there’s a fair amount of evidence to suggest they can close the gap on the leaders here, at least until PSG’s fixture later in the weekend.
- The champions have done a good job of taking the initiative in their recent away league clashes, netting first and before HT in each of the previous four. Yet being pegged back to draw in the two they’ve played this season is an unwanted trend they’ll be keen to shake.
- Key battle: Lorient’s Paul Nardi has been kept busy in between the sticks so far, making more saves than any other L1 keeper (22). He’s set for an intriguing duel with Lille’s Burak Yılmaz who’s scored two goals and hit the joint-third highest number of L1 shots on target (six) so far.
- Hot stat: Both teams have scored in just two of the last 13 H2Hs.
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Unibet Predictions:: Brighton - Burnley Predictions and Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Sestao - Celta Vigo Predictions and Tips | COPA DEL REY
Unibet Predictions:: St. Gallen - Yverdon Predictions and Tips | SUPER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Kaiserslautern - Nurnberg Predictions and Tips | DFB POKAL