Best Betting Tips ⚽ Liverpool 0-1 Inter Predictions | Champions League
Liverpool – Inter Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, Match 7, 2022.
Kick-off: 21:00 (GMT+1)
Champions League – Play Offs – 1/8-finals
EVENT: Liverpool – Inter
TIPS: Over 2.5 Goals | Odds: 1.66@1xbet | Result: 0:1 LOST
Liverpool – Inter Preview
- Liverpool have one foot in the quarter finals of the UEFA Champions League (UCL), with a 2-0 first-leg win continuing their 100% record in Europe this season (W7). That success saw Jürgen Klopp become only the eighth manager to win 50 UCL matches, while Liverpool are now only the second side to beat both of Milan’s main clubs in the same UCL season.
- That first-leg win was also their seventh victory, in what has since become a 12-match winning streak for the ‘Reds’, who have outscored their opponents 28-4 during this time whilst grabbing eight clean sheets. Liverpool have also never conceded to Inter Milan in their three UCL H2Hs, and have prevented their opposition on the day from scoring in ten of their last 15 UCL knockout ties at home.
- Just like Liverpool, Inter are in the mix of an epic title race back home, and will come into this match battle-hardened after finding their shooting boots against Salernitana last Friday (W 5-0). The odds are overwhelmingly against them though, as only once in 41 instances has a side advanced after losing the first leg at home by 2+ goals in UCL history.
- The goals will need to flow for Inter once again, and they should give everything, having notably won all of their previous three UCL Round of 16 second-leg fixtures. Albeit that was by a one-goal margin each time, which wouldn’t be enough to progress here in front of the Anfield cauldron.
- Players to watch: A scorer in the first leg, Mohamed Salah has only been on the losing side of a UCL match when scoring for Liverpool once in 27 outings (W24, D2). As for Inter, Lautaro Martínez bagged a hat-trick last Friday, and has seen five of his six all-time UCL goals come away from home.
- Hot stat: There has been a goal scored in 11 of the 14 halves of UCL football involving Liverpool this season.