Best Betting Tips ⚽ Flora 0-1 Gent Predictions | Europa Conference League
Flora – Gent Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, September 16.
Kick-off: 17:45 (GMT+1)
Europa Conference League – Group Stage – Round 1
EVENT: Flora – Gent
TIPS: Away Win | Odds: 1.45@1xbet | Result: 0:1 WIN!!!
Flora – Gent Preview
- It will be a proud Tallinn as the Flora squad steps out onto the pitch at the A. Le Coq Arena after becoming Estonia’s first club to feature in a European tournament group stage. They’ve been truly flying the Estonian flag in Europe too, fielding a starting 11 comprising of Estonian players in all eight European qualifiers they’ve played this term, and while the odds are against them, the record 13-time Estonian champions will be out to prove they are here to compete and not just be beat!
- Very few will expect Flora to get a result vs Gent, but a 4-2 home win over Ireland’s Shamrock Rovers in UEFA Europa Conference League (UECL) qualifying shows Flora have firepower. That was also the fourth European home game from five across the last year where the Baltic side scored at least twice (W4, L1).
- Gent will see UECL Group B as one they can top, and a 6-1 hammering of Belgium giants Club Brugge last month shows what Flora are up against here. However there’s hope for the hosts as by no means did Gent sail through UECL qualifying (W3, D1, L2) and they were not only held 2-2 by Latvian side RFS in August, but also lost ‘to nil’ in two of their three qualifying away games.
- Although visiting manager Hein Vanhaezebrouck will likely play down Gent’s chances of breaking the record for their biggest-ever European away win (4-0), the opportunity certainly exists as Gent have seen two of their last three competitive away victories clear a -3 handicap.
- Players to watch: Estonian international Rauno Sappinen has scored five goals across Flora’s last three home games, and may feel he’s something to prove after an unsuccessful stint with Belgium’s Beerschot. Laurent Depoitre could threaten after netting in Gent’s last two games, and grabbing a brace of assists in their previous European fixture.
- Hot stat: There’s been a penalty in three of Flora’s last five games.
Related Betting Tips:
Best Betting Tips ⚽ Bodo/Glimt - Aalesund Predictions | ELITESERIEN
Best Betting Tips ⚽ Sparta Prague 2-1 Dukla Prague Predictions | CLUB FRIENDLY
Best Betting Tips ⚽ Sogdiana 2-0 Neftchi Kochkor-Ata Predictions | AFC CUP
Best Betting Tips ⚽ Al-Hazem 1-4 Al-Nassr Predictions | SAUDI PROFESSIONAL LEAGUE