Best Betting Tips ⚽ FC Minsk 1-1 Shakhtyor Soligorsk Prediction | Vysshaya Liga
Soccer Betting Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, June 27.
Kick-off: 14:30 (GMT+1)
BELARUS: Vysshaya Liga – Round 15
EVENT: FC Minsk – Shakhtyor Soligorsk
TIPS: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.43@1xbet | Result: 1:1 WIN!!!
Prediction and Preview
- Despite three straight defeats in the Vysshaya Liga (VL), Minsk enter this match with potential to climb the table with their two matches in hand. However, one win and an aggregate score of 5-14 from their last six in the league (D1, L4) does not spell confidence. Furthermore, they’ve only managed to beat Shakhtyor Soligorsk once in the last seven H2Hs (D2, L4), conceding at least three goals in three of those.
- Four of Minsk’s last six VL games have witnessed the opening goal scored within the first 15 minutes. At home (W2, L3), Minsk have also scored five of their six goals in the first half, while the team to score first has been victorious in each of the five games here.
- Entering the round four points behind BATE at the top of the league, Shakhtyor are unbeaten in nine VL matches (W6, D3). Although both teams scored in their two most recent matches, they kept a clean sheet in the seven VL games preceding those, and have the league’s best defensive record, conceding just 0.43 goals per match on average.
- Shakhtyor have a marked preference for late goals, as they’ve scored a whopping ten VL goals from the 76th minute onwards so far – as many as they have from the 1st through to the 75th minute! In that same late period, Shakhtyor have conceded just two goals.
- Players to watch: Vladimir Khvashchinski has been Minsk’s first scorer with his last four VL goals. Meanwhile, Vitali Lisakovich has grabbed Shakhtyor’s opener in five of their last eight VL outings.
- Stat attack: In Minsk, this H2H hasn’t featured both teams scoring in any of the last nine competitive instalments; those nine averaged just 1.33 total goals per game.
- Shakhtyor have won just 50% of VL matches entered as matchday favourites this season (W6, D4, L2).
- Just one of Shakhtyor’s six VL away matches has featured three goals or more.
|Head-to-head matches: FC MINSK – SHAKHTYOR SOLIGORSK|
|24.11.19||VL||FC Minsk||Shakhtyor Soligorsk||1 : 0|
|06.07.19||VL||Shakhtyor Soligorsk||FC Minsk||3 : 2|
|02.12.18||VL||Shakhtyor Soligorsk||FC Minsk||4 : 0|
|07.07.18||VL||FC Minsk||Shakhtyor Soligorsk||0 : 0|
|13.08.17||VL||Shakhtyor Soligorsk||FC Minsk||3 : 0|