Best Betting Tips ⚽ Bolivia 3-0 Uruguay Predictions | World Cup – Qualification
Bolivia – Uruguay Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, November 16.
Kick-off: 21:00 (GMT+1)
SOUTH AMERICA: World Cup – Qualification – Round 14
EVENT: Bolivia – Uruguay
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.38@1xbet | Result: 3:0 WIN!!!
Bolivia – Uruguay Preview
- There are just five games remaining in this World Cup Qualification (WCQ) cycle for Bolivia to turn their form around if they are to qualify for their first World Cup since USA ‘94. They have a four-point gap to bridge and can at least take some confidence from the fact that three of their remaining games will be played here in La Paz, 3,640 metres above sea level.
- Such an elevation has notoriously made it difficult for opposition teams to come and play here, so much so that FIFA previously banned Bolivia from hosting WCQ games due to their ‘unfair’ advantage! Consequently, ‘La Verde’ have won ten of their 12 points on home soil and currently have an impressive 201-minute run without conceding a goal here.
- While visiting Uruguay could move back into contention with victory, these are worrying times for their manager of 15 years, Óscar Tabárez, who is currently under pressure following a three-game losing run. While those defeats came against Brazil and Argentina, that poor run leaves them at risk of missing out on a fourth consecutive World Cup appearance.
- Ending their worst losing run since a four-game streak in 2018 will be no easy task for the Uruguayans, who would be foolish to underestimate Bolivia in spite of the 63-place gulf in the rankings. The altitudinal challenge is illustrated brilliantly by Uruguay, who have failed to win nine of their last ten WCQ trips to Bolivia (W1, D4, L5).
- Players to watch: Watch out for Bolivia’s impact sub Ramiro Vaca – he scored within a minute of his introduction against Peru last month and struck from the bench for Beerschot in October. For Uruguay, Luis Suárez scored their sole goal across the last four WCQ games and has hit three goals in his last four games at club level.
- Hot stat: Uruguay were winning at both half-time and full-time in each of the last four H2Hs.
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Turkey - Croatia Predictions | EURO - QUALIFICATION
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Netherlands - Gibraltar Predictions | EURO - QUALIFICATION
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Malta - Italy Predictions | EURO - QUALIFICATION
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Croatia - Wales Predictions | EURO - QUALIFICATION