Best Betting Tips ⚽ AZ Alkmaar 1-0 Jablonec Predictions | Europa Conference League
AZ Alkmaar – Jablonec Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, September 30.
Kick-off: 17:45 (GMT+1)
Europa Conference League – Group Stage – Round 2
EVENT: AZ Alkmaar – Jablonec
TIPS: Home Win | Odds: 1.35@1xbet | Result: 1:0 WIN!!!
AZ Alkmaar – Jablonec Preview
- A 5-0 success last time out here for Pascal Jansen’s AZ Alkmaar alleviated some of the pressure on the AZ manager following a four-game winless run, which included a 2-2 draw at Randers as odds-on favourites in their UEFA Europa Conference League (UECL) opener. The Dutch outfit remain amongst the genuine contenders to win the entire competition, so a big showing is expected here.
- They come into this game on a 13-game unbeaten run in European home games (W6, D7) which started after a 4-1 defeat to Lyon back in 2016/17. Yet, if the ‘Cheese Heads’ want to meet expectations, they must keep their current all-time unbeaten record vs Czech-based opposition intact here (W3, D3) as they welcome early Group D pace-setters Jablonec, who beat Cluj 1-0 on matchday one.
- Petr Rada’s men already look like bettering their only prior European group stage performance, which was a last-placed finish in the 2018/19 Europa League. Even after a strong start, they are clear underdogs here, although the sole victory in Jablonec’s last European group came away from home (1-0 vs Dynamo Kiev), whilst four of their six previous group games also saw both teams score.
- However, Jablonec may not be so fortunate to get a goal here, given that they have failed to score in three of their four prior clashes with Dutch opponents (D2, L2). All four games saw under 2.5 goals, whilst both played on Dutch soil produced a goalless first half.
- Players to watch: AZ’s Greek hitman Vangelis Pavlidis has registered seven goal involvements across his last nine appearances for club & country (four goals, three assists). Following Václav Pilař’s penalty on UECL group stage matchday one, he has now recorded a goal involvement in three of Jablonec’s five European matches this season (two goals, one assist).
- Hot stat: Six of AZ’s last seven games have produced at least two first-half goals.