Best Betting Tips ⚽ AZ Alkmaar 2-0 CFR Cluj Predictions | Europa Conference League
AZ Alkmaar – CFR Cluj Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, November 4.
Kick-off: 18:45 (GMT+1)
Europa Conference League – Group Stage – Round 4
EVENT: AZ Alkmaar – CFR Cluj
TIPS: Home Win | Odds: 1.37@1xbet | Result: 2:0 WIN!!!
AZ Alkmaar – CFR Cluj Preview
- Even though AZ Alkmaar currently languish in the Eredivisie’s mid-table, they have won four of their last five games domestically and are unbeaten in this inaugural UEFA Europa Conference League (UECL) campaign (W2, D1). That recent resurgence in form will give AZ confidence of progressing deep into this tournament, and if they get another victory here, they will have one foot in the knockout rounds.
- Further consolidating AZ’s qualification hopes is the fact that the AFAS Stadion has been an impenetrable fortress for the ‘Cheese Heads’ across their last 14 European home games (W7, D7), where they have produced some ‘mature’ performances since a heavy 4-1 defeat against Lyon back in 2016/17.
- Cluj fell 1-0 in the reverse fixture and their winless UECL campaign (D1, L2) now hangs by a thread as they prop up Group D and are at risk of being cut adrift with another defeat here. Domestically things look far better though, as their march for a fifth consecutive championship continues as they currently hold an eight-point cushion to second place in the Romanian top flight.
- While this third tier of European competition gives many smaller teams a shot of European glory, winning here in Alkmaar will be easier said than done for the Romanian powerhouses. Worryingly for them, Cluj were beaten both home and away – and without scoring a goal – in their only previous pairing with Dutch opponents (PSV).
- Players to watch: AZ’s Vangelis Pavlidis hit three goals across his last two home games for the club – he’s also found the net three times from seven career appearances in Europe. Meanwhile, Cluj’s top scorer in the league (four goals) and sole UECL scorer so far, Claudiu Petrila, is looking to end his current three-game drought at club level.
- Hot stat: Just one of AZ’s last 16 competitive games produced a goalless first half.
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Unibet Predictions:: Kaiserslautern - Nurnberg Predictions and Tips | DFB POKAL
Unibet Predictions:: Jong PSV - NAC Breda Predictions and Tips | EERSTE DIVISIE
Unibet Predictions:: Chelsea - Brighton Predictions and Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Brentford - Luton Predictions and Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE